Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, as well as alumni of top companies, including Microsoft, Amazon, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, Google, Cityblock Health, AppNexus, The New York Times, and GoodRx. To date, we have raised $13M in funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
Renew Health is seeking a Manager of Platform and Network Partnerships to oversee and partner with Renew’s vendors. This position will be responsible for the day to day interaction with Renew’s vendors, ensuring that vendors meet all service level agreements, contractual obligations and business needs. The Manager of Platform and Network Partnerships will also actively work with Renew’s vendors to drive continuous improvements and other initiatives.
- Ensure that vendors provide all services and processes outlined in contracts
- Measure and report on vendor performance
- Work collaboratively across teams to understand ongoing needs, targeted requests and one-off asks for vendors and work with vendors to fulfill these requests
- Act as the main point of contact for Renew’s vendors, managing communications, meetings, timelines, specific projects and requests
- Identify the root causes of issues that arise with vendors and from the use of vendors’ platforms or services, work with vendors to refine existing processes or develop new systems to help ensure that these issues will not reoccur
- Actively and regularly discuss operational issues and member issues, and provide recommendations for change
- Analyze workflows and procedures while looking for ways to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Understand Renew’s long term direction and develop and execute projects and strategies with vendors centered around this strategic direction
- Use insights garnered from vendors and Renew teams to help improve the overall member experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to proactively identify solutions and opportunities for improvement, with the capacity to develop ideas into executable plans
- Can identify, assimilate and analyze information and requests from multiple sources
- Team player with a collaborative working style and the ability to cultivate and maintain vendor relationships
- Careful attention to detail with the ability to multitask on different projects and timelines
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Desire to join an early-stage company with a bold vision for making a fundamental transformation in a historically-fraught area of the healthcare industry
- Can thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment with limited resources
- Sense of humor and humility
- Willingness to relocate to Los Angeles (if living elsewhere)