Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team of 30 includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, and alumni of top companies including Microsoft, Oracle, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, AppNexus, and GoodRx. To date, Renew Health has raised $13M of funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
- Develop and support Renew Health's ETL infrastructure
- Lead design and deployment of HIPAA-compliant data architecture in AWS
- Work closely with the Data Analytics team to support analytics use cases and establish SLAs
- Monitor and tune performance of ETL processes to ensure timely and reliable execution of critical processes
- Define data contracts and write functional specifications for data access interfaces
- 3+ years of software engineering and cloud data infrastructure management experience
- 3+ years of experience with data modeling and managing a production data pipeline
- Living near or willing to relocate to Los Angeles area
- Fluent with SQL and relational database modeling concepts
- Experience with evaluating, implementing, and deploying data warehousing solutions (e.g. Vertica, Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake) and datastore monitoring and performance tuning strategies
- Proficiency with a high-level programming language, such as Python or Go
- Experience developing cloud-based infrastructure/applications and supporting technologies, including AWS, Terraform, and Docker
- Familiarity with workflow management systems, preferably Airflow
- Familiarity with modern data science frameworks and techniques
- Healthcare domain knowledge and experience with healthcare transmission standards and data models