Renew Health’s mission is to fundamentally transform how medications are managed in the health care system. To do so, we are building a modern and flexible tech stack that will anchor a highly differentiated approach to pharmacy benefits. This technology will power an innovative set of clinical services and exceptional member experience, which together can improve access, increase adherence, and ensure that members maximize the clinical benefit they receive from medications.
We believe that our approach will reduce population costs, decrease medication errors, and dramatically improve clinical outcomes. It will also allow us to align our business model with the interests of health plans and patients--passing through savings to clients and members, and generating revenue through clinical services that improve care and lower costs.
Our initial team of 30 includes co-founders of Oscar, Devoted, and Lyra Health, and alumni of top companies including Microsoft, Oracle, McKinsey, Snapchat, DaVita, AppNexus, and GoodRx. To date, Renew Health has raised $13M of funding, led by Venrock.
About the role:
Renew Health is seeking a motivated and detail-oriented Executive Assistant to support our CEO and leadership team. You’ll be our go-to for reconciling and juggling challenging schedules, balancing priorities, and running point on logistics for a variety of mission-critical touchpoints with key Renew Health stakeholders. Working with the broader team, you’ll contribute to a fun and creative approach to team needs and activities while being a champion for culture. We’re looking for an ambitious and highly organized individual who enjoys solving problems in creative ways and shines in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO and executive team to drive overall business objectives
- Be responsible for assorted daily logistics of juggling shifting calendars and priorities for the CEO and other executives
- Manage CEO and other calendars across the company
- Proactively drive scheduling week-to-week--adjusting key meetings around travel/holidays/conflicts, scheduling follow ups
- Arrange travel and handle expense reports
- Drive logistics for key meetings, including setting up, greeting visitors
- Act as a key stakeholder on special projects with constantly moving priorities
Qualifications and experience:
- Previous administrative experience, ideally supporting a CEO or senior-level executives
- Exceptional professionalism, communication, and interpersonal skills, particularly when it comes to collaborating with senior executives
- Unimpeachable organization, detail-orientation, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to independently exercise sound judgment and take initiative as necessary, particularly when priorities shift or in the face of unanticipated circumstances
- Strong ability to prioritize & multi-task
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment with little supervision
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Sense of humor and humility
- Experience at a fast-paced start-up a big plus