Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- As a product-led company, you'll play a key role in developing and maintaining the product roadmap for multiple products across Remote
- Build solutions together with product, engineering, design and business leaders
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, legal, and finance teams to develop go-to-market strategies.
- A lot of freedom to organize your work and life — you are not bound to daily standups or other ceremonies.
- A supportive and kind work environment where you can grow and challenge yourself to do your best work.
What you bring
- Experience building out a balanced roadmap for two or more user types
- HR software or technology: Experience working with HR solutions, which demonstrates their understanding of the industry and its challenges.
- Experience in managing or participating in remote workforces, providing valuable insights into their needs and pain points.
- A strong background in methodologies like Agile/Kanban, showcasing their ability to drive effective product development.
- Demonstrate experience increasing user engagement and retention over time.
- Experience collaborating with teams like engineering, design, and marketing, proving their ability to align priorities and ensure successful product launches.
- Familiarity with relevant labor laws and regulations, ensuring the product adheres to legal and ethical requirements across different jurisdictions.
- Experience as a product manager working at a multi-product, high-growth company.
- Technical knowledge with complex 3rd party system integrations
- Great commercial awareness and judgment making strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions
- Ability to define and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and drive continuous product improvement is required
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills across different departments (e.g. business operations, sales, finance, engineering, design, executive leadership, etc.), as well as business-level proficiency in writing and speaking English.
If you have experience as a product manager at a multi-product, high-growth company and great commercial awareness, judgment making strategic and tactical decisions, and outstanding communication and collaboration skills, we want to hear from you.
Apply now and take the first step to join our Product Team as a Product Manager at Remote.
- You'll report to: Group PM
- Team: Product
- Location: Global
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $81,600 to $89,600 plus eligibility for equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. In the U.S. this includes: a 401(k) plan + 4% employer match, unlimited paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, paid parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans for you .Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
Roughly 4 hours across 6 weeks
- Recruiter Interview - 30minutes
- Interview with future manager - 45 minutes
- Async Deep Dive
- Cross Functional Team Interview - 60 minutes
- Interview with Director of Product
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
- work from anywhere
- unlimited personal time off (minimum 4 weeks)
- quarterly company-wide day off for self care
- flexible working hours (we are async)
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- mental health support services
- stock options
- learning budget
- home office budget & IT equipment
- budget for local in-person social events or co-working spaces
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
How to apply
- Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
- We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
- If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
We will ask you to voluntarily tell us your pronouns at interview stage, and you will have the option to answer our anonymous demographic questionnaire when you apply below. As an equal employment opportunity employer it’s important to us that our workforce reflects people of all backgrounds, identities, and experiences and this data will help us to stay accountable. We thank you for providing this data, if you chose to.
Need help? Email email@example.com