Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as Senior Sales Compensation Analyst within our Rev Ops and Acceleration team.
We are looking for a highly motivated, collaborative, and engaged senior analyst to join our team. As one of the first members of the the compensation team, you will have the opportunity to build and establish processes for all areas of ownership. In this role, you will be a key partner to the CRO and VP of Revenue Operations team by providing analyses, reporting, and insights on areas such as quotas and commissions. You should have the ability to lead cross-functional projects, communicate effectively and efficiently, and be excited to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
What this job can offer you
- Be a strategic business partner to the VP of Revenue Operations and the CRO to provide insight, analysis, and support on, commission planning and goal setting, headcount planning, and any ad hoc requests
- Work with business partners to define key metrics and develop reporting dashboards.
- Own periodic quota deployment, model compensation change scenarios, drive commissions calculations, triage issues and work with payroll to ensure payments get made to our quota carrying heads
- Build a scaleable and automated commissions tracking process
What you bring
- Several years of relevant work experience - investment banking, private equity, consulting, high-growth start-up, or public tech company.
- Expert modeling skills and extensive knowledge of sales compensation economics.
- A proven ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization.
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment.
- Expertise and familiarity with Captivate IQ (our intended commissions platform)
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- You'll report to: Director, Revenue Operations
- Team:Sales Operations
- Location: United States
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
For U.S. applicants: Across all US locations, the base salary range for this full-time position is $106,500 to $115,600 plus eligibility for equity. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level and location, and our job titles may span more than one career level. The actual base pay for the successful candidate in this role is dependent upon many factors such as location, transferable or job-related skills, work experience, relevant training, business needs, and market demands. The base salary range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
We offer a generous benefits package to all full-time employees. In the U.S. this includes: a 401(k) plan + 4% employer match, unlimited paid time off, paid sick leave in excess of local requirements, paid parental leave, FSA, HSA, health, dental and vision plans for you .Click here for more information on our global employee benefits.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- Interview with team members
- Interview with VP of Sales Operations & Enablement
- Prior employment verification check (Read more at remote.com/employment-checks)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
We kindly ask you to submit your application and CV in English, as this is the standardised language we use here at Remote.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com