Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance. Check out remote.com/how-it-works to learn more or if you’re interested in adding to the mission, scroll down to apply now.
Please take a look at remote.com/handbook to learn more about our culture and what it is like to work here. Not only do we encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply, but we prioritize a sense of belonging. You can check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor or look up the results of our candidate surveys to see how others feel about working and interviewing here.
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
What this job can offer you
- Own all revenue forecasting and reporting for the FP&A team
- Create and maintain Remote’s multi-year revenue model for both internal and external Remote stakeholders
- Be a strategic business partner to teams across Remote to provide insight, analysis, and support on revenue planning, reporting and any ad hoc requests
- Maintain weekly, monthly, and quarterly revenue and KPI reporting for the entire org
- Work with business partners to define key metrics and develop reporting dashboards
- Develop analyses across segments to understand trends and identify areas of opportunity and risk
What you bring
- 5+ years of relevant work experience - investment banking, private equity, growth equity, consulting, high-growth start-up or public tech company
- Expert modeling skills and extensive knowledge of unit economics
- A proven ability to build strong and collaborative working relationships with business partners at all levels of the organization
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to thrive in an unstructured and fast-paced environment
- A team-player excited to help build a new and growing FP&A team
- Experience working remotely is not required, but is considered a plus
- Ability to write and speaks fluent English
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- You'll report to: Senior Manager, Sales & Growth Finance
- Team: Finance
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote's Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair, unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labor practices and therefore we ensure to pay above in-location rates. We hope to inspire other companies to support global talent-hiring and bring local wealth to developing countries.
Our benefits & perks are explained in our public handbook at remote.com/benefits.
How you’ll plan your day (and life)
We work async at Remote which means you can plan your schedule around your life (and not around meetings). Read more at remote.com/async.
You will be empowered to take ownership and be proactive. When in doubt you will default to action instead of waiting. Your life-work balance is important and you will be encouraged to put yourself and your family first, and fit work around your needs.
If that sounds like something you want, apply now!
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with Senior Manager, Sales & Growth Finance
- Interview with Manager, Sales Finance
- Interview with other member(s) of the FP&A team
- Prior employment verification check(s)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below and upload your CV with a PDF format.
If you don’t have an up to date CV but you are still interested in talking to us, please feel free to add a copy of your LinkedIn profile instead.
Need help? Email email@example.com