Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.The position
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Country Marketing Manager (Nordics), by joining our Growth EMEA team.
You will be part of a mighty scaling team, and have full ownership on adapting and executing the EMEA marketing plans, and generating leads and brand awareness, in the Nordics region.
- 6+ years experience in heading field marketing, experience in B2B and high growth startups preferred.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, CRM knowledge and Growth Marketing, but will be considered a plus
- Relevant B2B marketing experience with proven track-record in significant results on-demand generation and sales opportunity pipeline creation with a mix of marketing activities, aligned with sales
- Knowledge of the startup scene as well as SMB and mid-market.
- Deep understanding of modern marketing tactics and the ability to use them to create sustainable lead generation streams
- Good understanding and experience from SaaS and IT/Fintech space to be able to drive effective co-marketing with various partner types based on central programs (HR software providers, affiliates, referral, marketplace, VCs)
- Proactive, self-starter approach to everything
- You have the growth mindset and agile is not just a buzzword for you
- You are a practical thinker, high on delivery
- Structured planning and budget management skills with ROI driven mindset
- Ability to collaborate with several internal and external stakeholders
- Native in Swedish language and fluent in English (big plus if you also talk Finnish, Danish or Norwegian)
- Adapt and develop EMEA marketing strategy for local deployment. Ensure there is a coherent and clear marketing plan tailored to the Nordics market, towards the set target audiences
- Owner of the regional marketing plan across products and services aligned to commercial objectives, working hand in hand with our central marketing organization and local partnerships and sales.
- Demand/lead generation activities to ensure measurable MQL and sales opportunity pipeline creation together with sales and key partners – content and digital performance marketing (working closely with central marketing), events (hosted and industry events) and outbound activities (Telemarketing etc.).
- Working on multiple, simultaneous marketing programs that require both critical thinking as well as high-speed tactical execution including ABM and wider demand generation.
- Working with customer success and customer solutions consultants on local case studies
- Tracking and analyzing KPIs, reporting and analyzing performance to find ways to develop your marketing activities’ effectiveness.
- Brand awareness creation and close collaboration with central communications/PR counterpart
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director of International Growth - EMEA
- Team: Growth
- Location: Nordics
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present).
- Background Check
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below.