Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule, no matter what timezone you're in.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Director of Referral Programs, joining our Growth team.
As our Director of Referral Programs, you will be responsible for scaling driving new customer acquisition and revenue through various verticals launched under the Remote Referral Program including VCs & Accelerators, HR/Tax/Accounting Consultants, Recruiting and Sourcing Agencies and more.
- 8-10 years of business development, partnerships, or growth experience for a large HRtech, Fintech, or B2B SaaS technology company
- Proven track record of delivering against revenue and customer acquisition targets;
- Experience managing multi-million dollar marketing budgets with aggressive growth targets;
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience with CRM, PRM (PartnerStack), and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
What are your core attributes?
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with several teams, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team;
- Creative and results-driven: you have a unique knack for spotting or creating business opportunities from scratch;
- Eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through referral partnership.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You're hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
- Develop and define the strategy to scale the Remote Referral Program: identify target markets, build pipeline, outbound campaign strategy, value proposition, promotional strategy, and retention strategy
- Own and deliver on monthly and quarterly revenue targets for customer acquisition through referral program partners
- Manage the administration of all referral partner deal tracking, payout metrics, performance monitoring, etc.
- Lead a global team of Sr. Partnerships Managers who manage and close direct referral partnerships and expand reach across high influential verticals
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy
- Directly negotiate and secure placements or opportunities with top referral partners
- Optimize the Remote Referral program across entire lifecycle, including ongoing engagement and re-engagement for dormant referral partners
- Collaborate with other members of the Growth & Marketing Leadership team for cross-channel knowledge sharing and efficiency gains
- Conduct analysis on referral partner revenues to diagnose problems and unlock opportunities
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director of Partnerships
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with future manager
- Interviews with team members
- Working session with future manager
- (async) Offer
- Reference emails
How to apply
Please fill out the form below.