Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Sales Enablement Excellence Manager - Americas, joining our Sales Enablement and Operations team. ****As we grow our Sales organization, we are investing in our Sales team and their growth. This is a unique opportunity to help develop and implement a Sales Excellence program.
- 3+ years experience in Sales Enablement, Training, Coaching or similar experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- 2+ years in a quota-carrying sales role
- Experience implementing sales methodologies
- Experience analyzing metrics to build out enablement and coaching programs
- Demonstrated success in change management and cultural awareness skills
- Strategic thinker
- Excellent change management and cultural awareness skills
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Support the internal transformation to a coaching culture. Work with Sales Managers to develop them to become more effective coaches, resulting in increased individual and team capability, customer satisfaction and collaborative selling efforts.
- Refine and manage the mentor program to grow team members and their career. Monitor and measure program impact.
- Support the launch of our Sales framework. Ensure adoption to close the delta among Sales team members performing at different levels, raising them all to a level of excellence.
- Implement best coaching practices with Managers and share across the organization.
- Support our Strategic Success Plan identifying what great looks like and coaching to those value-driven elements.
- Cultivate sales excellence throughout the organization to enrich and improve success of team members.
- Develop programs to measure the success of each team members' sales ability, identify areas for improvement, provide guidance for improvement and build success plans with Sales Management to lead and develop individuals at Remote.
- Ensure that the values of Kindness, Excellence, Transparency, Ownership and Ambition are leveraged as the underpinnings of how Remote sells and works internally and externally.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Americas
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team member #1
- Interview with team leader
- Interview with VP of Sales
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!