Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Recruiter (Sales) - AMER, joining our People team.
- 5+ years of experience in full-cycle recruitment, at a tech start-up or high scaling start-up. Experience in recruiting across the entire organisation is most ideal.
- Previous experience in filling senior level positions, including Director and upward level roles.
- Ability to work with large volume applications and reduce to high quality in alignment to the role and a diverse hiring pipeline.
- Strong track record in results and moving at a pace to meet the company scaling needs.
- Excited and passionate about an excellent candidate experience at all times.
- Aligned to Remote's values and a keen interest in finding the best talent in the world, that matches these values.
- Ambitious and intentional about diversity and inclusion and more specifically to continuously hire in locations we have never hired before.
- Experience in working and optimising Greenhouse, as well as adopting new tools / technologies.
- Excellent speaking and written skills in English to engage with a global talent pool.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Directly responsible for creating a world-class hiring and candidate experience.
- Collaborate with managers to understand requirements and establish effective recruiting strategies.
- Continuously improve the timing between first Recruiter call and offer.
- Track and analyze metrics and report on hiring progress to business leadership on a regular cadence.
- Continuous contributions to our Interview Training, hiring pages and overall hiring process.
- Work highly effectively to ensure Remote's talent scaling needs are matched. Work closely with the Senior Recruiting Manager on support required to ensure the team is successful.
- Act as an advocate for remote working and values and ensure our values are experienced throughout the candidate experience.
- Continuously and proactively improve and initiate creative and scalable changes to our existing recruiting strategy.
- Partner with Remote's Talent Sourcer to proactively build a hiring pipeline for hard to fill positions.
- An aptitude for sharing best practices and becoming a subject matter expert in the role.
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Senior Recruiting Manager
- Team: People Team
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Thank you!