Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal impact in the global employment space as Billing Assurance Senior Analyst.
As an inspiring individual contributor, you will own data analysis and controls for correct and timely invoicing and well as data corrections based on findings and output , Preventing loss of income, making necessary analysis and controls for correct and timely invoices.
You will be reporting to the Head of Finance Operations.
- You have 5+ years of working experience
- You are passionate about providing a best in class customer service through data quality and controls.
- You have a deep knowledge of billing process and data requirements for billing
- You have solid experience working with large and unstructured data sets
- You have a clear understanding and experience on how automation, integration and scaling can directly impact workload and sustainable growth
- You have a customer-oriented approach, with a pragmatic personality
- You are passionate about accomplishing goals and ensuring quality
- You are passionate about growth and make data-driven, well-informed decisions
- You are able to quickly adapt to a very fast-paced, international, scale-up environment
- You write and speak fluent English
- You have remote work experience (not required, but nice to have)
- Directly responsible for performing the necessary controls, analysis and data adjustments for the timely and accurate billing of Remote's customers.
- Analysis of documentation to ensure platform data reflects agreements
- Analysis of different vendors billing that may impact our customer billing
- To contribute to the way of doing business with automation and process suggestions for business efficiency
- Defining test scenarios, reporting bugs and following up their solutions
- Tracking, finalisation and reporting of data input and billing errors
- Maximise billing accuracy
- Contribute to the development and scaling an internal billing system for all our products
- Closely collaborate within operations so to maximise synergies
- Identify & execute on automation opportunities together with Product, Engineering and Automation
Remote Compensation Philosophy
Remote’s Total Rewards philosophy is to ensure fair unbiased compensation and fair pay along with competitive benefits in all locations in which we operate. We do not agree to or encourage cheap-labour practices and therefore pay a minimum annual salary of USD 40,000 per year, in all locations throughout the world. Actual compensation may vary based upon geographical location, experience, and/or skill level. However, it will never be below our minimum global compensation mentioned.
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Head of Financial Operations
- Team: FinTech
- Location: Anywhere in EMEA or APAC
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with Manager
- Interview with Team
- Interview with VP Finance
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below.