Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Development Manager, joining our Sales team and supporting our EMEA based Sales Development Representatives.
- Experience leading and managing Sales Development Representatives at a fast growing tech company
- Track record of success driving pipeline through inbound and outbound channels and exceeding goals
- Strong sales acumen
- Familiarity with Sales Development tools (IE. CRM, Sales Engagement, Sales Coaching)
- Experience hiring and onboarding top talent
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Guide and coach Sales Development Representatives to reach inbound and outbound pipeline generation goals
- Train and develop team members to develop new sales skills and up level their current skill set
- Collaborate with regional Sales Directors, Sales Development Managers and Director of Sales Development to improve quality and quantity of sales pipeline
- Work closely with Marketing to deliver feedback on Marketing Qualified Lead quality and new campaign ideas
- Regularly Report on key individual and team metrics to flag areas for improvement
- Hire and onboard new Sales Development Representatives
You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director of Sales Development
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!