Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a People Enablement Partner, joining our People team. As an individual contributor, the People Enablement Partner will focus on enabling and supporting Remote through extraordinary growth. In working closely with the People Enablement team, the People Enablement Partner will lead employee relations related conversations, guide people managers through the performance and feedback processes, act as a partner and coach to Remoters, and contribute to the creation and iteration of resources and tools implemented for employees along with the over-all people enablement strategy.
- 5+ years experience in a People team, with experience in an Employee Relations role or People Partner capacity, supporting a global organization.
- Tech start-up and hyper growth experience is nice to have but not required.
- Commitment to encouraging all of Remote's values within the team and the greater organisation.
- Demonstrate discretion and sound judgment while working with sensitive and confidential materials.
- Proven ability to solve moderate problems and identify root causes; highly resourceful and takes initiative to seek internal or external advise when needed for the most effective outcome.
- Ability to support and influence across all departments of an organisation, more specifically with our company values, patience and empathy in mind.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build relationships with employees to continuously support the organisational growth.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Act as a partner, enabler, and coach to team members throughout the organization.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues in a kind and effective way.
- In collaboration with the People Enablement team, proactively create, contribute to and implement resources, tools and strategies to support the organisation through extraordinary global growth.
- Advocate for and serve as a resource for internal Remote employees.
- Collaborate and enable colleagues globally to ensure a vibrant and effective workplace.
- Guide people managers through topics such as day-to-day leadership, organizational design, performance conversations, and non-traditional management approaches.
- Identify trends, patterns and gaps across the organization, sharing this feedback and suggesting actionable ideas.
- Partner closely with the rest of the People team on various people programs and initiatives.
- Analyze people data and trends to contribute to decisions on strategy and programs.
- Exhibit a growth mindset with a high level of emotional intelligence in daily work and your own development.
- Be an ambassador of and contribute to Remote's Handbook.
- You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public Benefits & Perks Handbook page.
- You'll report to: Director of People
- Team: People Team
- Location: AMER and EMEA timezones preferred
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team member
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!