Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Senior Manager, Sales Enablement & Training. We’re looking for a dynamic, experienced sales-enablement leader to build, scale and support an enablement foundation for a complex sales motion in a fast-growing global environment. This role will be key to fueling our next phase of growth as we expand sales roles across regions.
- 7+ years of Sales Enablement experience, ideally in a fast-growing, global B2B SaaS start-up
- 3+ years managing a team in Sales Enablement, Sales Training or related field
- Successful track record of building cross-functional relationships to inform, shape, and execute programs - stakeholder management and collaboration are key success criteria
- Demonstrated success in change management and cultural awareness skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Exhibit a high degree of ownership to frame, influence and drive measurable programs that result in improved sales performance
- Success juggling multiple projects simultaneously, adhering to project plans, and pivoting direction as priorities evolve
- Experience navigating complex, fast-paced and dynamic environments with ability to operate fluidly between the strategic and tactical
- Familiarity with agile principles and focus on delivering results with a bias for action, innovation, and an iterative approach
- Strong strategic and analytical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Creative problem solver who enjoys an environment that continuously challenges you
- Exhibit a growth mindset
- Experience with G-Suite and modern sales tech stack - sales engagement platforms, content management systems, LMS/LXP solution, CRMs and more
- Experience working remotely is not required, but considered a plus.
- Experience working in global HR industry is a plus
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- Lead, manage and grow a high-performing team of individual Sales Enablement contributors
- Partner with team leaders (Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, etc.) to develop programs around strategic initiatives, ensuring alignment and consistency
- Engage with partners to support GTM initiatives so sellers are prepared to leverage GTM information quickly, and to effectively sell new offerings
- Define initiatives with content-owning and producing stakeholders to ensure Sales needs are met with up-to date, easy-to-use and relevant content for key audiences
- Socialize and increase awareness of industry content and thought leadership as well as assets and trainings
- With Sales and Marketing, oversee the development and implementation of sales scripts, sales playbooks and other sales tools
- Manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep them on track from inception through execution
- Develop the team plan for iterative, repeatable and scalable programs, async and synchronous, with a focus on fun and engaging trainings that delight the Sales team, make learning sticky and result in performance improvement
- Incorporate new and creative ways to scale onboarding and a continuous learning cadence, building informal social and peer learning into the framework
- Identify opportunities to improve Sales and lead efforts to develop learning activities in the most impactful areas
- Define and Implement a core success model for each role, defining and enhancing the skills, knowledge and abilities required for success in each role
- Establish a metrics framework to measure the impact of sales enablement programs and training on sales productivity over time
- Build and maintain a strong working knowledge of our platform, core personas, competitive landscape and existing offerings to support the team, identify gaps and initiate solutions
- In all programs, build in consideration of regional differences in selling approaches and communication styles
- You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public .
- You'll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager
- Interview with team member #1
- Interview with team member #2
- Interview with team leader
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!