Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews left by other candidates and our employees on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Inside Sales Representative - Americas, joining our Sales team.
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc., and providing deeper discovery and management of qualifying leads passed over from SDR team.
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Efficiently presenting and delivering information to potential clients
- Proactively answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Internal collaboration with departments that support client process and experience
- Closing sales deals and working with client through closing process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Active-listener
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Self-motivated and self-directed; able to work independently and as an active member of the team
- Efficient in multitasking, prioritization, and time management
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Demonstrated ability to initiate and convert prospects, close deals and achieve sales quotas
- Success in qualifying opportunities involving multiple key decision makers
- Previous inside sales/account management experience, or related sales experience preferred
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- You'll report to: Senior Manager, SMB
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public .
- (async) Resume review
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with hiring manager (30 min)
- Interview with 2 AE sales team members (30 min each)
- Interview with sales leader (30 min)
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!