Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. You can also check our independent reviews by other candidates on glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and to have a large impact on our candidate experience journey as Manager, Recruiting Operations.
The Manager, Recruiting Operations is responsible for leading the team of Recruiting Coordinators. The key focus of this newly created role is to drive Recruiting Excellence by providing great candidate experience, ensuring consistency across our recruiting process and ATS, and driving operational projects and initiatives that will improve the candidate experience at Remote. In this role, you will be working closely with the Senior Recruiting Manager, as well as with other members of our Recruiting and People teams to cultivate an incredible reputation as an employer and shape a team strategy that aligns with our culture and business needs.
- 4+ years of experience in a hyper-growth Recruiting team environment, ideally in Recruiting Operations or Candidate Experience.
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team.
- Previous experience with various ATS, including Greenhouse.
- Proven ability to mentor, support, and grow the careers.
- Commitment to promoting all of Remote's values within the team and the greater organisation.
- High sense of urgency, accuracy with the ability to recognize, take on and/or delegate priorities.
- Proven organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ambitious and intentional about diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Manage the day-to-day work and priorities of Recruiting Coordinators.
- Support and streamline the Recruiting Coordination Service desk workflow.
- Act as a key partner and subject matter expert to help design and drive efficiency and implement scalable recruiting coordination and candidate experience processes.
- Enable operational improvements while focusing on providing exceptional support to the Recruiting team and ensuring a best-in-class candidate experience.
- Remove operational roadblocks in collaboration with the Senior Recruiting Manager and other People leaders.
- Maintain data integrity, reports, and performance metrics, including the Candidate Experience Surveys.
- Maintain constant assessments of external communications throughout the candidate journey.
- Drive innovation and be keen to explore and assess new processes, programs, and tools when needed.
- You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public .
- You'll report to: Senior Recruiting Manager
- Team: People
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!