Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Director of Global Pay and Benefits Data, joining our Growth team.
- Equivalent work experience at Senior Manager level in a global pay data and benefits research role is essential
- Previous international experience at a consultancy or global company
- Advanced ability to manipulate data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; with proven ability to influence business leaders at all levels
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner and under strict time constraints
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have proven success working in a global team working remotely, but considered a plus
- Experience in the Tech industry preferred
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the ability to adapt to change
- Research, maintain and distribute global pay data and benefits packages, in line with local customs, benchmarks, compliance and other regulations, liaising with vendors, internal stakeholders and customers.
- Provide best in class recommendations to employers hiring globally, in a way that truly reflects local expectations, not just what international vendors can offer as a way of benefits packages or salary benchmarking data. Challenge the status quo.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including product and marketing teams, to ensure global pay data and benefits data is effectively communicated, implemented, and managed.
- Constantly review and upkeep data to ensure competitiveness and find new ways to slice and dice the data for marketing purposes and to ensure relevance.
- Deliver enablement sessions to the rest of the organization and ensure data is implemented across tools, marketing material, product dashboards.
- You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public .
- You'll report to: VP of Growth
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!