Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a difference in the global employment space as the Sales Training Manager (Americas) on the Sales team. We are a remote-first work environment and are looking for someone who takes initiative and will be a collaborative partner across the organization. You'll have experience in sales training and onboarding, and designing impactful learning experiences to enable the sales team to better serve our customers. The ideal candidate will enjoy an environment that continuously challenges them and can implement sales trainings at the fast pace we are scaling at!
- Customer-service attitude with passion and empathy for Sales team members
- 3+ sales training experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Experience with SAM, developing with an agile method, iterating quickly and meeting tight deadlines
- Knowledge of sales-centered design, learning and development practices such as social and peer learning, trends, technologies, competency frameworks and assessments/certifications, and non-traditional training methods
- Highly organized with excellent project and program management skills
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills to deliver training and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Develop role-based learning curriculums, with comprehension checks, engaging assessment activities and evaluations that gauge the ability to be successful and identify opportunities for development
- Create and deliver scalable, engaging learning experiences that resonate with sales team members, ensure retention and impact performance
- Craft innovative learning components that are easy-to-consume, readily available, visually-compelling, and take full advantage of various media (video, VR) and other delivery methodologies.
- Build relationships and partner with key stakeholders and subject matter experts across the company to develop trainings
- Provide project and program management of all aspects of onboarding new sales hires in the EMEA region
- Coordinate and partner with Sales Training team members to build on the onboarding program
- Maintain currency of onboarding program as new offerings and features become available, and sales processes and tools change.
- Manage the sales training library and drive sales training communications
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of Sales Enablement & Operations
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team member
- Interview with team member
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!