Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
- A proven history of implementing business process improvements.
- Experience working with Finance and non-Finance stakeholders to gather requirements and help shape future processes and system design.
- Involvement in one or more data migration projects and a broad understanding of all aspects of such projects. Experience across Finance functions with an in-depth knowledge of the SAP S4/ HANA, specifically FICO - must have participated in at least one full implementation cycle.
- You have the energy, enthusiasm and drive to make it happen.
- You are a kind, empathetic, and patient person.
- You care deeply about diversity and inclusion.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- Assist in the configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Will partner with the business to advise on business process improvements, analyse the business needs and identify value-adding changes, capturing and documenting requirements and mapping processes to support the development and implementation of new business processes.
- Assist in the implementation and integration of 3rd party applications into S4/HANA to automate and enhance financial processes.
- Business Requirements gathering, “As Is” and “To Be”, with appropriate engagement from the business teams, mapping when necessary integration and automation into S4 HANA FICO or other financial applications.
- Support Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in creating the User Case scenarios and process flows.
- Work with SAP Consultants/Business Analysts and numerous regional & global business partners.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Finance Systems Lead
- Team: Business Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with the team
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!