Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
We're looking for a Senior Account Executive for EMEA. Remote is the leader in helping companies employ the best talent on a global basis. We provide a unique solution at one low cost to employers.
- Meet and exceed quota
- Manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close
- Identify new opportunities
- Presentation to clients
- Own the customer relationship and complete the cycle from sale to business completion
- Create opportunities from existing clients
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your responsibility to understand their needs and understand their business plans to identify new opportunities
- Understands the communication needs of small and mid-sized business customers, and designs solutions to meet those unique business needs.
- Self-generates leads by contacting prospective clients by telephone, cold call premise visits, networking, and industry events.
- Work with other parts of Remote to ensure client success
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills, German is a strong plus
- Multiple years of previous successful experience in an Account Executive role
- Ability to confidently make cold calls to build pipelines
- Organization, time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to build trust with a client and work as an advisor
- Capable of forecasting sales to achieve targets on a monthly basis.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools (Hubspot is a plus)
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Strong customer service skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Multitasking skills
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Resilience and perseverance
- Ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Experience in the HR industry a plus
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of Sales
- Team: Sales
- Location: EMEA
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- (async) Offer
- Reference emails
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!