Remote is solving a huge challenge for global organizations: compliantly employing anyone, anywhere. We make it possible for businesses to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works).
We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively - we're scattered around the world working together within a culture of kindness and excellence.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async. This means you get to minimize meetings and create your own schedule based on when you're able to do your best work.
We empower ownership, proactivity, and default to action. We operate based on treating each other with kindness and support each other as a team.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Product Manager, joining our Product team. You'll have a massive impact on our organization, and will help create opportunities for millions of people around the world.
This is a general application to be a part of the Product team at Remote.
As a Senior Product Manager at Remote, you'll be developing and guiding our strategy for one of our key product areas. You'll advance this vision by working with a cross-functional engineering and design group to find our most important problems and shape iterative solutions towards them.
- Experience as product manager in a high-growth company
- Great judgment making both strategic (what to prioritize) and tactical (feature scope) decisions
- Driven demonstrable results by moving a product in the right direction
- A strong sense of design and UX
- A passion for products that just work, even if the problems they solve are boring and complicated
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Business-level proficiency writing and speaking English
- Bonus: experience working in payroll, HR, benefits, fintech, or similar
- Bonus: experience working remotely
- Build solutions together with the rest of the team that solve for payroll, benefits, and other services Remote offers
- Own not just software implementation, but the end-to-end experience: Remote delivers value through services powered by both humans and software
- Drive Remote in the right direction by building an effective roadmap for your area of the product
- Ship improvements quickly and iteratively, challenging yourself and counterparts to find minimal solutions to problems
- Work together with engineers and designers to build intricate solutions to complex problems
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- Profile review (reviewed async)
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with a team member
- Interview with an engineering leader
- Offer (shared async)
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!