Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule, no matter what timezone you're in.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Partnerships Manager, Platform, joining our Growth team.
As our Senior Partnerships Manager, Platform, you will be responsible for securing new and innovative platform partners to resell Remote to their customer base.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and drive platform partnership strategy and execution, with the expected outcome of driving customer acquisition and revenue growth.
- Negotiate contracts and secure new platform partners to build to Remote's API
- Market research to identify and evaluate new potential platform partners across various verticals by following remote work market trends and identifying new opportunities.
- Evaluate and prioritize strategic partnership opportunities, establishing key performance indicators that will determine the ultimate success of the partnerships.
- Ideate, launch and optimize co-marketing and promotion opportunities (webinars, events, content sharing) and continue to maximize opportunities to accelerate business
- Maintain all aspects of integration launch and go-to-market planning, collaborating closely with Product, Engineering, Implementations, Solutions Architect, Finance, Growth/Marketing, Legal, and Design teams on execution.
- Create strong relationships with platform partners, sales and support teams, in order to drive more partner sourced revenue, which you will have the primary responsibility for.
- Report on key metrics and communicate actionable customer and partner feedback to Remote’s product, engineering, and leadership teams
What skills and experience do you need?
- 5+ years of experience in growth / partnerships / business development in the HRtech, fintech or software/technology industry, and proven experience leading a partner GTM strategy;
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Proven ability to negotiate contracts and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging partner relationships;
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience with CRM, PRM, and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
What are your core attributes?
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with several teams, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team;
- Creative and results-driven: you have a unique knack for spotting or creating business opportunities from scratch;
- Eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through partnership.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You're hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of Partnerships
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Quick interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interviews with team members
- Working session with future manager
- (async) Offer
- Reference emails