Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. You can also check out independent reviews by other candidates on Glassdoor. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Performance Copywriter, joining our Growth team. We are looking for a creative copywriter who can write clear, concise, and compelling copy for multiple channels — email, ads, videos, website, publications, in-app/platform, paid social, paid search, etc. You should have a love of language, a knack for storytelling, and an eye for detail.
- Proven experience as a copywriter or in a related role.
- Experience writing creative copy for multiple channels including web, in-app, email, paid search, and paid social, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.
- Experience using conversion rate optimization principles and techniques, including running A/B and multivariate tests.
- Understanding of UX foundations and how to structure goal-oriented copy to drive the user's journey.
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills.
- SEO experience.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Maintain brand and editorial consistency across all company communications.
- Write, edit, and proofread across a wide variety of channels.
- Research, test, and optimize content for conversion rates, SEO rankings, and great user experiences (email subject lines, headlines, ad copy, etc.).
- Cross-functional collaboration with multiple stakeholders, including members of Growth, Product, Customer Success, PR and Design teams.
- You can learn more about the benefits we're offering to all internal employees at Remote by visiting our public .
- You'll report to: Dario Derna, Senior Director of Performance Marketing
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Please provide three writing samples for this role. Thank you!