Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Product Manager (Integrations), joining our Product team. You'll have a massive impact on our organization, and will help create opportunities for millions of people around the world.
In this video, Jeremy Watson (hiring manager), walks through the role, what a great candidate might look like, and what he's like as a manager:
Jeremy's LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/watsonjeremy/
Jeremy's README: https://gitlab.com/jeremy/readme/-/blob/master/README.md
- Several years of experience as product manager in a high-growth company
- Experience with developers as customers and building a great developer experience; technical knowledge is ideal
- Direct experience integrating partner products or ecosystem integrations is ideal
- A passion for products that just work, even if the problems they solve are boring and complicated
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Build solutions together with the rest of the team that solve for payroll, benefits, and the other services Remote offers
- Own not just software implementation, but also processes: Remote delivers value through services powered by humans and software. All of that is product
- Work with internal and external customers to build Remote's integrations roadmap
- Work together with engineers and designers to build intricate solutions to complex problems
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of Product
- Team: Product
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with a team member
- Interview with an engineering leader
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!