Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Director of Content & SEO, joining our Growth team.
We are looking for someone to drive our organic growth and ensure the execution of all our inbound marketing initiatives. In addition to being a content pro who masterfully engages target audiences, you can also bring SEO expertise to helps us rank organically for strategic terms. With advanced project management skills, you will set prioritization across multiple stakeholders, establish editorial calendars and effective workflows that focus on delivering business results (marketing qualified leads and new customers).
- B2B Tech/SaaS industry experience and high-growth start-up experience is an absolute requirement
- 7+ years of marketing and content creation experience.
- Minimum of 2 years managing a team with emphasis on content and creative.
- Passion for content marketing and a strong understanding of our business and mission.
- Experience producing content for web and knowledge of distribution channels (blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Experience in SEO analysis and optimization, search ranking factors and key algorithm updates.
- Experience in International content development and localisation.
- Dual-thinker: creative and superb writer that can also use data to make decisions, think at scale and implement process.
- A great attitude and a bias toward results, continuous improvement and growth
- Experience in juggling multiple projects and the ability to adapt in a fluid, high-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Set and manage our global content strategy.
- Ownership of new customer goals from organic channels
- Continue building our content marketing team and sourcing content as needed by hiring writers, designers and SEO resources.
- Develop plans for the distribution and promotion of content.
- Maintain editorial vision: voice, image across all content and assets.
- Maintain inventory of content assets, ensuring this is mapped to our overall strategy.
- Optimize for SEO and new customers by creating high-quality content around relevant terms and improving our company’s SERP rankings across the marketing funnel.
- Ownership of our blog. Publish blog content that effectively addresses the needs and intent of our target audience.
- Quantify and track the content marketing KPIs that directly impact our business. Proactively adjust and optimize in order to drive continuous growth of channel.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of Performance Marketing
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- (async) Small challenge
- (async) Challenge Review
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!