Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
About the role: This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an HRIS Program Manager, joining our Global Operations team.
As an empathetic, people-oriented problem-solver, your most important responsibility will be to be to improve and automate Remote's Global operations processes and build Remote as a great place to work.
You will be reporting to the Director of Global Operations - Program Management.
- To manage requests for process improvements, system enhancements, and the development and/or purchase of new software applications in the Global Operations team.
- Surface issues and bottlenecks in our existing processes (example repetitive work that can be automated).
- Managing data analysis and processing activities involving analyzing, studying and summarizing data for extracting useful information which would assist in strategic decision-making and planning.
- Developing data-driven insights, solutions and dashboards for reporting key metrics.
- Synthesize and document requirements for process improvement, enhancements, new software, and strategic initiatives.
About the ideal candidate:
- 5-8 years of work experience as an HRIS Manager or similar role.
- Is passionate about employee data, with a proven history of driving insights that improve the employee experience.
- Knowledge of MS Excel: Lookups, Pivot, Statistical Analysis
- Knowledge of Reporting tools : Tableau (End User), Share Point (End User)
- Hands-on experience with HR database administration.
- Familiarity with payroll and HCM systems like SAP, Workday, BambooHR, DarwinBox is a plus.
- Is a productivity geek and will high focus on bringing efficiency and scalability.
- Can write and speak fluent English.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, international work environment with a passion for making an impact.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take own responsibility.
- Understand the need and idea to work largely asynchronously.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of Global Operations - Program Management
- Team: Global Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with VP of Operations
- (async) Offer
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!