Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Director of International Marketing - APAC.
- 7+ years experience in leading Marketing teams, experience in B2B and high growth startups preferred.
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Lead all aspects of customer acquisition and brand building strategy and execution in APAC.
- Define country strategy and prioritization in APAC and define which marketing channels to prioritize and activate in each country.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales, Partnerships, Commercial Strategy, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, PR and Communications, and Community teams at Remote to drive region-specific objectives.
- Define and execute on all top line revenue growth objectives in our top APAC countries by driving Marketing Qualified Leads through all prioritized channels.
- Inform marketing direction by leveraging data analytics and through experimentation.
- Be a great leader of people who empowers and inspires; a consensus builder; and able to work across the business seamlessly to achieve shared business goals.
- Drive team to maximize return on marketing investment and ensure effectiveness.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: CEO
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with a founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!