Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
All of our positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an Employee Lifecycle Specialist, joining our Global Operations team.
The Employee Lifecycle Specialist will ensure that all activities related to the employee lifecycle for our external employees are completed and communicated. They will quickly respond with new processes to the new needs of our employees, as our customer base grows in maturity, complexity, and volume globally.
- Startup Experience (nice to have)
- Desire to learn about the employee lifecycle globally
- Ability to build processes and work independently
- Communicates proactively and positively
- HR Generalist Experience for multiple countries
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Employee lifecycle processes are documented and available to all employees and customers
- Making sure the Performance Management Process is implemented globally
- Time Tracking Process is implemented globally
- Employee off-boardings are completed promptly
- Management of Employee data accurately
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the Employee Journey
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of Global Operations
- Team: Global Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- Interview with VP Operations
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!