Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
The key responsibility of the Senior Total Rewards Analyst is to implement, maintain and evolve our Total Rewards Philosophy at Remote. Considering this is a global environment, this role will also continuously improve global pay, fair pay across the organisation and lead our compensation review cycles.
- At least 5 years experience in Total Rewards in a global capacity.
- Previous experience in implementation of paid compensation data and completing a global fair pay analysis.
- Extensive experience in annual compensation review cycles and mid-year review (including catch-up compensation reviews etc).
- Understanding and awareness of global benefits.
- Proven ability to improve Total Rewards and fair pay to prevent unnecessary attrition in a scaling environment.
- Start-up or tech industry experience which includes the implementation of Paid Compensation Data and a Total Rewards Philosophy is most ideal for this position.
- Writes and speaks fluent English.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- Develop compensation strategies and principles.
- Directly responsible to implement all elements of Total Rewards which includes compensation, benefits, wellness and recognition. Also, specifically promote the Remote-first benefit of our environment.
- Collaborate closely with our Global Operations Benefits team to roll out internal benefits globally and continuously review if improvements could be made.
- Work with data and make informed decisions for our Global Total Rewards programs and policies based on analysis and feedback.
- Conduct quarterly audits on compensation and people data for accuracy and due diligence.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Director of People
- Team: People
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Interview with People team member (no managers present)
- Interview with GO Benefits team member
- Interview with a founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!