Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Revenue Operations Systems Administrator, joining our Business Operations team.
- 5+ years of experience managing key revenue operations systems.
- Experience with HubSpot or Salesforce, Zendesk, Drift and PartnerStack.
- Ability to collaborate and build effective relationships at various levels and across different roles in the organization.
- Curiosity - you are constantly thinking of ways to make a system more efficient and organized.
- Able to draw out full requirements from your end users in order to create and maintain the applications to meet their needs
- You are a self starter and do not require someone to provide you a list of what needs to be done
- You are a kind, empathetic and patient person
- You care deeply about diversity and inclusion
- You write and speak fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
Work with operations leadership to define business requirements and architect complex solutions leveraging CRM and Marketing Automation systems
- Design, configure, implement, and customize revenue operations systems.
- Configure CRM and MA systems to integrate with various systems according to best practices
- Align CRM infrastructure to support sales and customer success processes.
- Analyze marketing and/or sales operational processes to identify and recommend efficiencies.
- Ensure quality of all systems implementations and updates by thoroughly testing.
- Optimize integrations between systems.
- Maintain and manage a high level of data integrity for all core systems.
- Document current processes and controls, new system requirements and the creation of applicable testing scenarios for enhancements and system updates.
- Interpret and analyse business requirements submitted on change requests for processing and ensure proper requirements have been detailed for the change and that business review and approval is captured.
- Support user training to ensure all functional users understand the application capabilities and how they are expected to perform their roles.
- Troubleshoot end user issues and training for end users.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the teams goals and needs and implement and improve our systems and processes.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: VP of Finance
- Team: Business Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!