Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Sales Operations Specialist, joining our Sales team.
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactiveness and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
As we grow to serve more countries and expand on our products and services, we are building out a strong and efficient ecosystem to support our sales organization. The Sales Operations Specialist position at Remote is focused on sales process, operations and documentation to help support the team as we grow.
- Build, organize and update knowledge base of sales support materials from various information sources to increase sales productivity
- Create, structure and maintain documentation for sales process handbook and sales tools to reduce friction in materials used by the Sales team daily as well as accessed for cross-functional reference
- Ensure currency and accuracy of documentation by collaborating with internal teams including Global Operations, International Expansion, Finance and others, so the Sales team can easily find updated, critical information needed to support the sales cycle and deliver excellent customer service
- Proactively identify and seek out information needed to close documentation and process gaps
- Suggest ways to create efficiencies and improvements to sales processes
- Support sales staff on processes and tools
- Help support training and educating new sales team members on processes and tools
Who You Are
- You enjoy working in the fast-paced environment of a hyper-growth start up
- You're curious and are adept at handing multiple tasks with changing priorities
- You have excellent organizational skills and bring structure to documentation and processes
- You have an eye for detail and a drive to make information findable.
- You're a self-starter and have a high degree of personal initiative
- Expert in organization and documentation
- High attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced, global work environment with a passion for making an impact
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take responsibility
- 2+ years of professional sales experience
- Understanding of sales processes
- Experience with Notion (or similar wikis) and Google Drive (Good to have)
- Experience working remotely is considered a plus
- Previous experience working for a global technology company
- Experience working in collaboration with stakeholders from different teams
- Experience working for a start-up
- You'll report to: Director of Sales Enablement
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- (async) Profile Review
- Interview with Recruiter
- Interview with Hiring Manager (30 min)
- Challenge Task (30 min)
- Interview with Sales Team Members (30 min each)
- Interview with VP of Sales (30 min)
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls