Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Finance Systems Lead, joining our Finance team.
- 5+ years of experience in financial systems supporting finance, accounting, treasury and FP&A teams with hands on experience with SAP
- Experience implementing treasury, budgeting and forecasting platforms.
- You are a self starter and do not require someone to provide you a list of what needs to be done
- You are a kind, empathetic, and patient person
- You care deeply about diversity and inclusion
- Write and speak fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
- Define Financial Systems strategy and roadmap aligned with business needs partnering with key Finance team leaders and stakeholders.
- Own all aspects of Finance systems, including configuration, testing of system changes, report writing, system upgrades and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- Partner with other Business Technology teams to create, implement, and monitor integrations; making sure integrations run successfully / resolving issues.
- Partner with the Finance team to build a roadmap and ensure the delivery of the projects on time with highest quality.
- Establish partnerships with third party vendors to ensure effective service delivery.
- Analyze current processes and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Document and maintain setup details for all system configurations.
- Support user training to ensure all functional users understand the application capabilities and how they are expected to perform their roles.
- Troubleshoot end user issues and training for end users.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the teams goals and needs and implement and improve our systems and processes.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: VP of Finance
- Team: Business Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members (no managers present)
- (async) Offer
- Reference Check
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!