Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Senior Partner Marketing Manager, joining our GROWTH team.
As our Senior Partner Marketing Manager, you will own development and execution of a partner marketing strategy for the Remote partner ecosystem to help acquire new leads, convert them to revenue and expand our footprint within partners. This will require working closely with sales, marketing, and partner team to implement campaign plans with strategic plans.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and drive messaging, positioning, and programs that support revenue creation through affiliates and partners, working cross-functionally with the Partnerships, Growth Marketing, Sales, and Product teams.
- Ideate, launch and optimize co-marketing and promotion opportunities (webinars, events, content sharing).
- Identify and qualify potential partners for lead generation and maintain productive collaborative with partners.
- Collaborate with Marketing analytics to implement dashboards for measuring success across partner programs. Develop insights on program performance, identify opportunities for improving outcomes.
- Work with Brand team to build collateral, marketing best practices, and documentation to educate stakeholders on partner programs.
- Create strong relationships with partners and the sales team in order to drive more partner sourced revenue, which you will have the primary responsibility for.
What skills and experience do you need?
- 3-5 years of marketing experience with 2+ years focused on partner marketing in the high-tech industry (preferably SaaS)
- Strong leadership, intellectual curiosity, analytical, sales and partnering skills;
- Build and execute GTM plans with a focus on clearly defined KPIs;
- Proven ability to ideate and execute on co-marketing initiatives;
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills are necessary, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience with CRM and marketing automation tools such as Hubspot;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
What are your core attributes?
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with several teams, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team;
- Creative and results-driven: you have a unique knack for spotting or creating business opportunities from scratch;
- Eager to make a huge impact at Remote and scale growth through partnership.
- You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You're hungry for setting and achieving goals independently and exhibit a growth mindset.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Senior Director of Marketing and Community
- Team: Growth
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview with team members
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!