Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world. Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
How we work
We love working async and this means you get to do your own schedule.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an SDR Leader, joining our Sales team.
- An outstanding leader with a successful track record of people development, leadership and coaching.
- Experience with building out ideal customer profiles and identifying these targets through hunting
- Experienced at using CRM software (Hubspot)
- Consistent track record of 100%+ of quota achievement as an individual contributor
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus
Our SDR team is new and needs someone to come up and lead us to excellence and continue to build out the team and the processes. We believe in Sales Leadership over Sales Management. This role requires:
- Training, coaching, knowledge of tools, and working with sales leadership and team ina strategic and iterative approach
- We’re looking for someone who is fanatical about our customers and team members, who can enable, coach and develop a team to deliver results in line with expectations.
- Implement and iterate upon a prospecting workflow to focuses on Hunting and building a value forward outreach process that focuses on high-value relationships.
- Remote work culture
- A fair and competitive salary
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- You'll report to: Head of Sales
- Team: Sales
- Location: Anywhere in the World
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Profile review
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with future manager
- Interview(s) with team members
- Interview with a founder
- (async) Offer
- Reference calls
How to apply
Please fill out the form below. Don't forget to add your CV (ideally as a PDF) and a cover letter (at most a single page) explaining why do you think there's a match between this particular role and your profile. Thank you!