Remote is THE global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and you can read more about us here.
How we work
We love Working Async and this means you get to do your own schedule. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
As IT Support you'll work closely with executive assistants and operations to purchase, manage, maintain and improve our equipment, infrastructure and services across the entire organization.
Must have (professional experience):
- 2+ years of experience in an IT support role
- Creation and maintenance of IT Procedures and Policies
- Deep troubleshooting skills in a support capacity
- Good understanding of Operational Security from a end-user perspective
- IT Asset Management - cataloguing, inventorying, asset tracking, etc
- macOS administration
- Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills
- User account management - setup, privileges, etc
- Vendor assessment and purchasing experience of IT solutions
Nice to have
- Jamf or similar MDM experience
- GSuite experience
- SSO experience
- Knowledge of a shell scripting language
- Network administration experience
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Unlimited personal time off - See Time off
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Good salary and company options
- (async) Application is reviewed
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with your future manager (CTO)
- Interview with the team (without any manager in the call so you can really get to know the people and ask all you want to ask)
- (async) Reference calls
- (async) Offer