Remote is THE global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and you can read more about us here. More specifically, the team you'll be joining: 15 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We're organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
How we work
We love Working Async and this means you get to do your own schedule. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
We empower ownership and proactivity and when in doubt default to action instead of waiting.
Must have (professional experience):
- 2 years (minimum) working with Elixir and Phoenix
- Postgres (or similar)
- Redis (Similar)
- CI/CD (GitLab, Github, Jenkins or similar)
Nice to have
- Unlimited personal time off - See Time off
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Good salary and company options
- (async) Application is reviewed
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with your future manager (CTO)
- (async) code exercise (you're not expected to waste more than 2 - 4 hours)
- Interview with the team (without any manager in the call so you can really get to know the people and ask all you want to ask)
- (async) Reference calls
- (async) Offer