Remote is THE global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
As we expand our country basis and the features we offer to make global employment the future of work the automation and product requirements grow exponentially and that's why we're hiring a UX Designer.
Design and user experience (UX) are at the forefront of everything we do. The job of a User Experience Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life.
About the role
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new functions and features.
- You understand and value the practice of design iteration by always experimenting, evaluating and learning.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Three or more years of UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Strong communication skills (in fluent English) with the ability to listen, articulate positions, and advocate designs
- You are a kind, empathic and patient person
- You love working with people and solving problems for them
- You care deeply about diversity and inclusion
- If you love meetings and like to "jump on calls" to solve problems, Remote might not be the place for you. We work largely asynchronously.
- Report to: Head of Design
- Equipment: We will supply you will the tools you need to do your job well (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Benefits: We offer remote work culture, a good salary, unlimited paid time off, flexible working hours, home office setup and equity
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Application is reviewed
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with your future manager (Head of Design)
- (async) Super small UX challenge (you're not expected to waste more than 2 - 4 hours)
- Interview with other team members
- (async) Reference calls
- (async) Offer