Remote solves the world’s biggest remote employment problem. That is: How to hire anyone from anywhere, compliantly. Through our extensive (and growing) international network and suite of products, we are making it possible for every company to hire people in every country. Both as contractors, and also as fully legal, local employees, with all the benefits that come with that.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as a Benefits Specialist.
As an empathetic, client-oriented problem-solver, the Benefits Specialist will focus on the setup of Benefits for all employees. Primarily:
- Responsible for all benefits Onboarding process of new employees
- Oversees the following group benefit programs: group medical, dental, vision, life insurance, business travel accident, short-term disability, long-term disability, workers’ compensation, 401(k) plan
- Coordinate benefit processing; review and approve billing
- Create strong partnerships with our benefits broker and vendors and serve as the primary contact
- Research and respond to questions from employees and management regarding the interpretation of benefit plans
- Assists with evaluating and designing new corporate benefit plans and programs
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up
In your role, you will have the opportunity to develop yourself as an experienced international benefits specialist, compliant in every country that we operate in. Check out https://remote.com/countries to see which countries we are operational in.
- Mandatory: Knowledge of benefits best practices
- Good To Have: International Benefits&Compensation experience
- Have a desire to develop international expertise
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take own responsibility
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus
- Remote work culture
- A good salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- Report to: VP of International Expansion and People
- Team: Global Operations
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
How to apply
Submit your application.
- As the headline: "Application BM"
- Your CV as a PDF
- A short (at most a single page) cover letter in the text area provided
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with VP of International Expansion and People
- Interview with CEO
- Reference calls