Remote solves the world’s biggest remote employment problem. That is: How to hire anyone from anywhere, compliantly. Through our extensive (and growing) international network and suite of products, we are making it possible for every company to hire people in every country. Both as contractors, and also as fully legal, local employees, with all the benefits that come with that.
About the role:
This is an exciting time to join Remote and make a personal difference in the global employment space as an International Expansion Manager.
As a dynamic, engaging and energetic professional, the International Expansion Manager will contribute to all the struggles that a quickly-growing startup has. Primarily:
- Executing international roll-out of Remote products and services
- Incorporation of new entities
- Negotiating and establishing relevant partnerships with service providers that will guarantee the success of our international operations
- Ongoing support relating to all aspects of international expansion processes for customers and internal teams.
- Be able to go from “scout to scale” and actually start things up
In your role, you will make a direct impact in Remote's global operations and its international expansion. Check out https://remote.com/countries to see which countries we are tackling next.
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Experience from previous Project Management/Legal or International Expansion roles
- Have a desire in making a difference in the remote employment space
- Team player with the ability to work independently and take own responsibility
- Is a productivity geek and will constantly think of ways to improve and speed up their work
- Writes and speaks fluent English
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus
- Remote work culture
- A good salary
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- Report to: VP of International Expansion and People
- Team: International Expansion
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
How to apply
Submit your application.
- As the headline: "Application IE Manager"
- Your CV as a PDF
- A short (at most a single page) cover letter in the text area provided
- Interview with recruiter
- Interview with VP of International Expansion and People
- Interview with CEO
- Reference calls