Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Our Growth & Product Marketing team’s mission is to gather and analyze customer insights that inform Remote's product and marketing strategy, lead go-to-market for our suite of products, and create and execute campaigns to drive business growth (attract, convert, retain).
Remote is looking for a Director of Product Marketing to join our fast-growing HR tech company.
- A customer-obsessed story-teller. You have deep empathy for users and are able to adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience—from junior HR ops to CPO—and differentiate Remote.
- Highly organized and articulate. You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track. You have a knack for always knowing what the best channel for each message is.
- Strategy, data and result-driven. You are eager to make a huge impact at Remote. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic environment and are able to operate fluidly between the big picture and the small task, while never losing sight of results.
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with Sales, Product, Design, Global Ops and International Expansion, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You're hungry for setting and achieving goals independently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Define and execute strategies needed to reach different customer segments: listen to users and prospects and work to get qualitative and quantitative insights that inform your work (messaging, positioning etc) to attract, convert and retain customers. You understand and enable the entire lifecycle of our relationship with customers;
- Advocate for our existing and prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape, and develop a clear vision for our product strategy;
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and understanding of our industry;
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering as well as Content and Performance Marketing leads—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products;
- Enable user-facing teams at Remote—from Sales and Customer Success to working closely with Finance and Operations on pricing and product initiatives.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience — product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting;
- At least 4-5 years of specific product marketing or go-to-market;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing working closely with sales teams;
- Experience with Hubspot customer segmenting and marketing platform is a plus;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
- Unlimited personal time off - See Time off
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Great salary and equity package
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Training allowance