Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Remote is looking for a driven and entrepreneurial Director of Performance Marketing, who will be responsible for establishing and scaling our customer acquisition strategy and day to day management of our performance channels. You have big ambitions to build out a sophisticated acquisition machine. To thrive and flourish in this role, you must have a growth mindset, be data driven, be able to switch from strategy, to complex data problems, to help define creative that will drive conversion to executing and reporting results to the company.
- A team player. It's a highly cross-functional role, partnering closely with Design, Content Marketing, Sales, Product, and needs to be able to nurture warm relationships across every functional team;
- A digital advertising wizard: you are an expert in ROI management, campaign management & optimization and budget management; experienced working both independently and with agencies on media campaigns
- Experience with growing distribution and scale across a variety of channels (email, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Adwords). Skilled in content development supported by SEO optimization and PPC strategy
- Excellent storyteller using data and the ability to direct outcomes based on data.
- Driven and creative: you work around barriers and find creative solutions to advertising obstacles and idiosyncrasies related to our industry and a highly competitive space.
- Aggressively setting your own goals: You're hungry for setting and achieving goals independently.
Key responsibilities include:
- Structure the rollout and testing of new marketing initiatives across various channels: identify audiences, penetrate and optimize campaign targeting, A/B test, analyze customer segments for opportunities, test retention strategies to maximize LTV and develop, execute and test new acquisition strategies for growth;
- Generate and create data driven hypotheses to execute experiments across the marketing funnel designed to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics;
- Own and report on analytics across the funnel and all marketing initiatives;
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product optimization to improve channel performance;
- Monitor competitors and provide strategic recommendations to ensure receiving a maximum market share;
- Oversee the affiliate marketing program;
- Partner with product and engineering teams to build a quantitatively improved experience for customers.
- 4-6+ years’ experience in paid media management, or campaign management with a primary focus on ROI/revenue-based goals. Data-driven with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills that enable you to show your impact on the bottom line of the business;
- Experience demonstrating results and delivery in digital acquisition marketing and integrated experience delivery;
- Experience in B2B SaaS technology marketing;
- Prior experience building campaigns and maintaining lead data integrity of CRM with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot - driving and monitoring conversion metrics throughout the entire funnel;
- Ability to measure conversion rates across the whole funnel, from acquisition through retention;
- Passion for remote work and a global outlook strongly preferred.
- Unlimited personal time off - See Time off
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Great salary and equity package
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Training allowance