Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
Please check out our public handbook to learn more about our culture. We encourage folks from all ethnic groups, genders, sexuality, age and abilities to apply. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
** All of our Positions are fully remote. You do not have to relocate to join us! **
How we work
Remote is fully remote (ah!) and we love Working Async. This means you get to do your own schedule no matter the timezone. The Remote Engineering team uses a simple approach to productivity and task management and you can read more about it in The Remote Flow.
The team you'll be joining: 45 engineers, spanning across Frontend, Backend, SRE and QA. We're organised into product teams composed with engineers, designers, product managers, operations and finance, each dedicated to achieving the same goals in a specific domain.
- Previous experience working as Frontend Engineer/Developer for at least 4 years
- Proficient with React
- Experience with Jest and React Testing Library or Enzyme in writing meaningful tests.
- Interest in build pages with performance, accessibility and API design in mind
- Attention to the details when implementing UI mockups made by our amazing design team.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but considered a plus.
- GitLab CI
- Remote work culture
- You and your family come first! Unlimited paid time off.
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Good salary and company options
- Flexible working hours
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- (async) Application is reviewed by our VP of Engineering
- Interview with our recruiter
- Interview with an Engineering Manager or VP of Engineering
- (async) Code exercise (async, no deadline, a very simple exercise)
- Interview with the team (no managers on the call, just for you to get a sense of who you'd be working with)
- (async) Offer