Remote is the global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
We are looking for an experienced Treasurer to join one of the most exciting early stage Finance teams out there.
Please check out our handbook to learn more about our culture. Please reach out even if you don't feel 100% confident you meet all of the requirements. We are looking for people with kindness, ambitious and grit. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
About the role:
Our team is responsible for something core to our product, to ensure employees can be paid timely anywhere in the world. Treasury is at the core of what the Finance team contributes to the success of Remote and is embedded in all our products and operations. Due to the business model movement of large amounts to receive payments from customers and pay the obligations locally around the world. In order to excel at our core mission our Treasury capabilities must be excellent. Treasury also presents critical opportunities for continued growth. We’re looking for an experienced, hands-on and driven individual to lead the Treasury team. You should have experience building and deploying funds, transfer pricing frameworks, and working closely with management to steer the business towards capital efficiency. You will be responsible for overall treasury management within a fast-paced environment, working closely with product and operations teams.
- You will have responsibility for all aspects of treasure management.
- Define our optimal global and local capital structures, capital allocation strategies, funding optimisation and related financing options through use of forecasting models and capital consumption analytics.
- Manage our global cash management processes including short term funding strategies, cash flows across our entities, foreign exchange execution and interest optimisation.
- Analyse new products to assess their financial risk profile and funding requirements.
- Develop and implement Treasury policies, procedures, and controls.
- You are ambitions and willing to successfully drive capital efficiency initiates, partnering with the Controlling team.
- Help to design automated systems and processes to support all our countries and currencies we operate on.
- Partner with Product & Engineering to optimize and streamline funding, foreign exchange, and global cash flows across all our entities.
- 6+ years or experience in dealing with one or more of treasury, capital management, funds transfer pricing, or risk-based pricing.
- The ability to work with and synthesize large data sets.
- The ability to work independently as part of broader Finance team.
- Understanding the importance of scalability and automation.
- Passionate about growth and make data-driven, well-informed decision
- Ability to handle multiple projects and changing requirements in a fast paced, hyper growth environment.
- Experience of working with an outsourced advisory team.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
- Great Remote work culture
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- A good salary
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- Report to: Head of Finance
- Team: Finance
- Equipment: We will supply you will the tools you need to do your job well (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Application is reviewed
- Interview with the recruiter
- Interview with the Head of Finance
- Interview with the team (no managers on the call, just for you to get a sense of who you'd be working with)
- Interview with CEO / CTO
- (async) Reference calls
- (async) Offer