Remote is the global platform that enables companies to employ people anywhere in the world, taking away all legal and compliance complexities. Remote handles global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance for businesses big and small. (read more about how it works).
We are looking for an experienced Business Operations Manager to join one of the most exciting early stage Finance teams out there.
Please check out our handbook to learn more about our culture. Please reach out even if you don't feel 100% confident you meet all of the requirements. We are looking for people with kindness, ambitious and grit. If this job description resonates with you, we want to hear from you!
About the role:
Business Operations will work across all teams at Remote to drive and enable growth of the business. We lead critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale Remote, help us build and launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for Remote. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. If you like hard problems, are analytical, and are an amazing teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Help identify and implement new opportunities to grow our business.
- Work with product to prioritise and launch products most important to our segments.
- Perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for Remote.
- Partner with other teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives or drive operational scale and efficiency.
- 3+ years of experience in comparable role in high growth tech companies, preferably in the fintech space.
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to lead people to get things done.
- Coordinate the execution of projects together around Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to drive acceleration.
- Enthusiastic problem solver, able to both understand the challenges of other stakeholders and secure understanding/buy-in for suggested solutions.
- Strong knowledge of CRMs/sales stack solutions, preferably HubSpot.
- Build processes and ensure continuous, accurate and sustainable execution.
- It's not required to have experience working remotely, but is considered a plus.
- Great Remote work culture
- Unlimited paid time off
- Flexible working hours
- A good salary
- Home office setup
- Health insurance
- Training allowance
- Report to: Head of Finance
- Team: Finance
- Equipment: We will supply you will the tools you need to do your job well (MacBook Pro, screen, peripherals)
- Location: Anywhere in the world
- Start date: As soon as possible
- (async) Application is reviewed
- Interview with the recruiter
- Interview with the Head of Finance
- Interview with the team (no managers on the call, just for you to get a sense of who you'd be working with)
- Interview with the CEO
- (async) Reference calls
- (async) Offer