Remote is solving global remote organizations’ biggest challenge: employing anyone anywhere compliantly. We make it possible for businesses big and small to employ a global team by handling global payroll, benefits, taxes, and compliance (learn more about how it works). We're backed by A+ investors and our team is world-class, literally and figuratively, as we're all scattered around the world.
We're looking for a Sales Enablement Administrator/Coordinator to support our sales organization. This role will liaise with other parts of the organization in order to support sales deals and needs by the customers. This role will continually evolve the process to see where improvement can be made and automated.
- are familiar with databases and sales software
- have the ability to function independently with a high degree of accuracy and accountability in a fast paced environment
- are customer-centric
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement
- Assists sales management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Facilitates an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Establishes and documents onboarding curriculum to support new hire SDRs and AEs
- Implements new technologies as needed to support marketing and sales teams
- Serves as a liaison between teams to ensure customer needs are addressed
- Help ensure sales process is documented
- Supports all aspects of deal flow to completion with Customer Success and Finance
- Supports the sales team with process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas
- Focus on eliminating manual/recurring processes
- Identifies/implements technologies that will automate/support sales efficiency
- Checks data accuracy per deal
- Reviews with AEs and SDRs on specific impediments
- Centralizes creation of useful snippets and content for Sales Team
- Having the willingness to think outside of the box and come up with new solutions
- Manages the SDR Team in regards to their performance, mentorship and process improvements.
- Assists with account management
- Unlimited personal time off - See Time off
- The equipment/tools you need to do your job well and comfortable
- Great salary and equity package
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Training allowance