Remind is a communication platform that helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With 27 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Our investors include First Round Capital, GSV, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers, and Social Capital, and we want you to join us.
- Simplify complex design problems into something simple and elegant
- Create user-centric designs across platforms by considering usability findings, user research, and teacher insights
- Partner with engineers, fellow designers, PMs, and strategists to build products and features from conception to launch
- Contribute to vision and overall strategy in high-level product decisions
- Seek new opportunities to develop your skills within the role and the organization
- You have 4+ years experience as a product, interaction, or visual designer
- You communicate ideas to different audiences clearly and persuasively with a confident understanding of shipping software
- You give and welcome honest, thoughtful feedback
- You have a strong design aesthetic that works within and expands the Remind brand
- You can validate ideas through prototyping (Invision, Framer, Flinto, Origami, Keynote, HTML, etc)
- You can work across multiple platforms and screen sizes/densities (iOS, Android, Web, etc)
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Parental leave
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Parking and commuter benefits
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.