About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we have our sights set on something even bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education (Remind Chat), one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (Remind Hub), and a revolutionary new direct-to-consumer business (Remind Tutoring). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About the role
Remind is looking for a Senior Manager (Head) of Acquisitions to come help Remind Tutoring grow! Remind Tutoring is a new tutoring marketplace launched to provide 1on1 online tutoring to K-12 students with certified teachers. We are searching for a B2C or SMB marketer who is data-driven and results-oriented. You should have past hands-on successes building an acquisition strategy from the ground up and have experience testing and scaling various marketing channels such as, but not limited to, SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Partnerships, Referral, Content, Direct Mail, Direct TV, and other digital and non-digital mediums.
This high-visibility and high-impact position will report to the Head of Growth under Remind Tutoring’s product organization, focusing on marketing to both parents and teachers. This role is a unique opportunity to join a mission driven company and help grow and scale their newest product.
What you'll do:
- Own Remind Tutoring’s acquisition strategy by developing short term plans and long term plans to increase both sides of the marketplace
- Test and scale out our paid digital and non-digital channels such as SEM, SEO, Display, Retargeting, Affiliate, Partnerships, Referral, Content, Direct Mail, Direct TV, podcasts, etc.
- Own end-to-end from strategy, forecasting, budgets, tracking, attribution to ROI results. You will own the acquisition roadmap
- Work cross-functionally with Operations, Data, Design, and Engineering to execute on your initiatives
- Partner closely with the Head of Growth and Senior Manager of Lifecycle Marketing to build a strong end-to-end customer engagement strategy
- You have 5-9 years of acquisition and growth marketing experience, preferably in B2C or SMB with SaaS subscription experience (Leveling dependent on experience)
- You have experience with subscription models (free trial, activation, engagement, churn, ltv)
- Experience with marketplace models is a huge plus
- You have a strong hands-on history of success testing, launching and scaling various digital channels. Must be able share growth metrics to show your impact
- You showed continuous career progression with increased levels of responsibilities
- You have experience building an acquisition strategy and sorting through the technical aspects of setting up analytic tracking from the ground up
- You have strong analytical skills across core business metrics. You are well versed forecasting, budgeting and calculating LTV/CAC by cohorts
- You have good communication skills and experience reporting-up progress and performance
- You must have strong experiences working cross-functionally to bring your ideas and campaigns into fruition
- You are creative and have natural ability to derive actionable insights from data and drive acquisition initiatives at a fast cadence
- Experience being part of a dedicated Growth pod, a dedicated growth team, or a product org is a huge plus
- You are scrappy, self-sufficient, and comfortable working in a startup environment
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Additional flexible benefits for productivity and wellness
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.
Frequently cited statistics show that women/non-men and underrepresented minorities are likely to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Remind encourages you to break that statistic. If you are passionate about this role and our mission, even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please review our reasonable accommodations document to learn how we support our candidates with disabilities.