About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With nearly 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education (Remind Chat), one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (Remind Hub), and a revolutionary new direct to consumer business (Remind Tutoring). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
Remind is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the Revenue Operations team. You will join a growing team to help create a process and evaluate marketing operations while providing feedback to the team on successful tactics. This role be reporting to the Revenue Operations Team, and across marketing and sales teams in order to help create, manage, and execute our demand generation priorities.
- You are analytical and work well with technology
- You have hands on Marketo technical subject matter expert, having had the breadth and depth of experience to provide solutions to complex business problems, based on real-world experiences
- You have experience in martech tools and integrations
- You exemplify strong communication skills, can partner with cross-functional teams, and align stakeholders towards a common solution
What you'll do:
- Build reporting model for marketing ROI and own process for tracking and compliance
- Work cross-functionally across marketing and sales to maximize the impact of diverse marketing campaigns and programs
- Identify opportunities for improving marketing and sales conversion by increasing the return from marketing activities, investigating areas for operational improvement, supporting sales enablement
- Manage and execute marketing pipeline analysis and optimization; support integration work as needed
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.
Frequently cited statistics show that women and underrepresented minorities are likely to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Remind encourages you to break that statistic. If you are passionate about this role and our mission, even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualification, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please review our reasonable accommodations document to learn how we support our candidates with disabilities.