Remind Coaching connects teachers with students to assist with concepts in Math or general Math homework help. Coaches have the ability to reach students from the comfort of their own home and set their own schedule based on what works best for them.
Remind Coaching currently holds sessions from Monday - Friday from 7am to 8pm PST. Typical session lengths are 40 minutes; 60 minutes is offered but less popular. Students can choose their session frequency, from 5x a week to every other week. Students range from 2nd-12th grade and our current math subject availability includes 2-6th grade Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, AP Calculus AB & BC, AP Statistics, and Statistics.
This is a 1099 independent contractor role with an hourly rate of $25/hr. You will be paid for time spent during the session as well as time afterwards to create a session summary (5 minutes).
Apply by completing the application form here.
- Develop ongoing relationships
- Remind coaching is not a one-time help. You will have the opportunity to create lasting relationships with students from across the country, and each week, you’ll see your students grow more confident with the material
- Cater to individual student’s learning style, pace, and needs in a way that classroom instruction does not allow
- Remind provides a wealth of curriculum resources you can pull from to create lessons for students
- Coaches can set their own availability and teach from the comfort of their homes
- No admin tasks
- We find you new students, handle scheduling, and take care of payments. You can focus on what you love doing: teaching!
- Have a say
- We value teacher feedback. Your input will help shape the future of Remind Coaching
- Strong Internet connection
- Computer or laptop
- Touchscreen device for interactive white-boarding (optional, but preferred)
- Pass a background check
- Eligible to work in the the United States
- We currently do not hire coaches from CA, CT, MA, NH, NJ, or VT
- Valid teaching certificate
- Interactive teaching style