About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With more than 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
Remind runs one of the largest free services in education, one of the fastest growing school/district SaaS businesses (the Remind Plan), and a new direct to consumer business (Remind Coaching). The common thread through each of our product lines is the belief that success in education is driven by relationships, and the Remind communication platform is where the next generation of education relationships live.
About this role
The Customer Success Team is the face of Remind to our school and district partners from onboarding to activation, engagement, and renewal. As our customer base rapidly expands, we are looking to bring on an additional Customer Success Manager to own the day-to-day relationship with a segment of our school and district partners.
By joining our team as a Customer Success Manager, you will focus on relationship-building and tailored professional support activities that in turn promote overall customer satisfaction, and drive teacher, student, and parent adoption of Remind. The right person in this role will be passionate about identifying creative and innovative solutions that help schools and districts expand their school wide communication, leading to improved learning outcomes and community engagement.
- You have 2-3 years o equivalent experience managing all aspects of the customer lifecycle for portfolios of 75+ SMB accounts at a SaaS company.
You have experience managing system integrations.
- You are an incredible listener and can naturally earn the trust and support of others.
- You are an excellent verbal and written communicator and can adapt your style to meet diverse customer needs.
- You are a self-motivated, proactive team player and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- You are organized and detail-oriented, with a proven ability to manage a number of projects on tight deadlines with a high level of accuracy.
- Bonus: K-12 or higher-ed customer and Student Information Systems experience
What you'll do:
- Develop trusted relationships with our district and school customers, helping them achieve their goals for using Remind.
- Drive contract renewal and expansion conversations for a segment of our school and district partners.
- Systematically track and quantify feedback from administrators and synthesize for Product, Engineering, and other teams to surface customer needs and shape our product roadmap.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Support, and Professional Services on the transition and handoffs from prospect to onboarding to account management.
- Work with customers across the US with flexible hours to accommodate different time zones.
On your first day, you should:
- Be comfortable interacting and collaborating with executive-level stakeholders within school and district organizations.
- Be passionate about improving education with strong empathy for customers. You enjoy going the extra mile to make customers happy!
- Competitive salary and equity
- 100% health coverage for you and your dependents
- Open vacation policy
- Paid parental leave
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.